Based on the latest research from DCCI, weibo users account for 88.81% of total Chinese netizens.
Chinese microblog users’ proportion on different weibo platforms are shown above:
- 87.67% of weibo users have accounts on Sina
- 84.69% are Tencent weibo users
- 56.12% are Netease weibo users
- 35.63% are Sohu weibo users
- 13.61% are iFeng weibo users
- 18.37% weibo users have accounts on other weibo platforms
And according to another research on weibo users’ activity on different platforms, most users access weibo platforms once or twice on a daily basis.
Source: DCCI, Blue Book of China Weibo