If you have a passion in both knowledge sharing and China Internet, you can apply to be a CIW Blogger. As a CIW blogger, you will be invited for access to valuable resources like private discussions and webinars related to China internet.
To be a committed CIW Blogger, you only need to commit to one post per week.
CIW is also open for guest posts provided that:
- All guest posts must be related to China Internet (including mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau)
- Guest posts can also be related to Chinese market insights or doing business in China
- Must be original
- About 500 words (no up limit)
If your post is published, we’ll make sure you get a byline and a short bio with your post. A link to your professional blog or business can be also included.
CIW guest contributors are not employees of CIW and are not financially compensated. All submissions are voluntary and become the property of ChinaInternetWatch.com and CIW retains discretion over what to publish.
To submit guest post to China Internet Watch, send an email to ciw [at] incitez [dot] com with:
- Guest post in Word or txt format
- Guest blogger photo
- Guest blogger bio (250 characters)
It is recommended you send in a quick note with the topic you intend to write about before you start writing.