Forbes China studies the revenues of China’s public listed companies for three consecutive years and came up with a “China’s Best CEO” list today.
The average salary of Forbes’ this year’s best ceo is about RMB 1.89 million, less than a third of last year’s because some of the top paid CEOs such as Tencent’s Pony Ma didn’t make it to this year’s Best CEO list.
Highlights of Forbes Best CEO 2014
- The Best CEO among China’s public listed companies is Jia Yueting, the chairman of Leshi Television (LeTV.com, China’s online video portal)
- The second best: Liu Chengyan, chairman and CEO of ChinaNetCenter (China’s CDN and data center provider)
- The third best: Tang Hui, general manager of BY-Health, a China-based comapny principally engaged in the research, development, production and distribution of nutrition supplements
- The average salary is less than a third of last year’s
- No one is from real estate industry
View the translated list here.