The record-breaking 213.4 billion yuan gave this year’s Tmall Double 11 a good ending. Some turned their attention to the performance of top retailers and wanted to check out what they did to achieve such success. The magic cannot happen in one day.
CIW eBook “7 Lessons from Double 11 Marketing Campaigns” shares an overview of how the marketing tactics deployed by some of the top players for Double 11.
Total pages: 17
Latest update: December 2018
Access Level: all CIW Premium subscribers, CIW Standard (annual billing) subscribers
Table of Content
- Alibaba Taobao’s “Double 11 Partner”
- JD’s “No.1 JD Bonus” and “JD Profits Officer”
- Luckin Coffee sold 5.15 million cups of coffee by sending coupons
- Weilong, a snacks brand, taking advantage of Tmall marketing tactics
- One online streaming host sold RMB 300M in 1 day
- Uniqlo’s GMV hit 100 million in 35 seconds
- Suning’s new retail campaign