Statistics: China’s online travel agency (OTA) market share in 2018

CIW Statistics

The transactions of China’s online travel market reached 225.595 billion yuan (US$32.94 bn) in Q1 2018. Check out the market share of top China OTAs by overall transactions as well as accommodations, air ticket booking, and vacations bookings. 

Ctrip and Qunar combined accounted for 53.6% of the total, Fliggy ranked third with a share of 14.7%. The top three altogether took 68.3% shares of the online travel market.


The market share break down by accommodations, air ticket booking, and vacations bookings are only available to CIW Premium subscription members. Subscribe here or login below.

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Limited to 20 new subscribers.

50% Off

1. Select any annual billing plan
2. enter code BF2020
by 30 Nov

This can be applied on top of any existing discount. This promotion is limited to 20 new subscribers only, applicable to both CIW Standard and CIW Premium annual memberships’ first and all future billings. This offer expires on 30 Nov 2020.

Login to your account
Tweet
WhatsApp
Share
Email
Share