CIW accepts limited number of sponsored posts every month with a fee that help companies reach and influence CIW business audience. Sponsored posts can work with banners, leads generation form on CIW to generate optimal impact.
Requirement of CIW Sponsored Posts
- All posts published on chinainternetwatch.com from companies are considered advertising and therefore requires sponsorship
- The sponsoring companies (the sponsors) can provide content or a relevant topic to be written by CIW team
- Content provided by the sponsors must be relevant to CIW audience
- All posts must include at least one high quality image that you have the rights to use
- Fees for sponsored posts are on a case by case basis
- All sponsored posts will be disclosed as such
- A maximum of 3 “no-follow” links can be included in the post
- Posts must be 300-1,000 words
- CIW reserve the right to refuse any posts or links within the posts based on content
- CIW reserve the right to edit your post for grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- All links in sponsored posts will be “no-follow” per Google’s guidelines
- All posts must include at least one high quality photo of which you have the rights to use. or that is creative commons for commercial use.