Sun Peilin, an analyst in EnfoDesk recently pointed out that the market size of Chinese mobile internet reached 158.8 billion yuan by the end of 2012, with 750 billion users.
According to EnfoDesk, there are several reasons for the slight decline of the growth rate this year:
- Large base of the market size has some impact on the growth rate
- The difficulty of payment for mobile game, reading and music is the main cause of the decline
The cooperation of mobile e-business and mobile advertising platform has confronted with advertising fee problem.
Two major factors of the phenomenon that the number of user is on the rise but the actual value is limited.
- The fast increase of smartphone user
- The relatively limited inventory of smartphone
These two are the basic reasons for the present problem of the market. It is predicted that this trend will last in 2013
- The inventory of smartphone will be over 50%, with an decline in the quarterly sales growth rate
- Market investment cools and the application developers pay more attention to gaining profits from users and advertisers
- Users’ willingness to pay will greatly change. High-earning companies in the field of mobile game will spring up
- The cooperation of mobile e-business and mobile advertising platform is becoming more extensive and intensive