Ctrip net revenues were RMB1.9 billion (US$308 million) for Q4 2014, up 33% YoY. Net revenues in 2014 were RMB7.3 billion (US$1.2 billion) in 2014, up 36%.
Accommodation reservation volume increased 53% YoY in Q4 2014, and revenues increased 31% YoY, reaching RMB842 million (US$136 million) for Q4 2014.
Transportation ticketing volume increased 102% YoY in Q4 2014; and, revenues increased 34% YoY, reaching RMB774 million (US$125 million) for Q4 2014.
Ctrip gross margin was 69% for Q4 2014, compared to 73% in the same period in 2013, and 72% in the previous quarter.
Net Loss attributable to Ctrip’s shareholders was RMB224 million (US$36 million) for Q4 2014, compared to net income attributable to Ctrip’s shareholders of RMB261 million (US$43 million) in the same period in 2013.
Ctrip Performance Highlights for the Full Year 2014
- Net revenues were RMB7.3 billion (US$1.2 billion) in 2014, up 36% year-on-year.
- Accommodation reservation volume increased 63% year-on-year, and accommodation reservation revenues increased 45% year-on-year, reaching RMB3.2 billion (US$516 million) in 2014.
- Transportation ticketing volume increased 90% year-on-year, and transportation ticketing revenues increased 36% year-on-year, reaching RMB3.0 billion (US$475 million) in 2014.
- Total GMV of packaged tour business reached RMB13 billion in 2014.
- Corporate travel revenues were RMB373 million (US$60 million), representing a 40% increase from 2013. The corporate travel reservation revenues accounted for 5% of Ctrip’s total revenues in 2014 and 2013
- Gross margin was 71% in 2014, compared to 74% in 2013.
- Net income attributable to Ctrip’s shareholders was RMB243 million (US$39 million) in 2014, down 76% year-on-year
Ctrip’s cumulative mobile app downloads reached nearly 600 million by the end of 2014, growing over 70% from the previous quarter. Over 70% of transactions were made through mobile platforms during the Chinese New Year holiday.
For the first quarter of 2015, Ctrip expects to continue the net revenue growth year-on-year at a rate of approximately 40-50%.