We have a large audience base, many of which are senior managers, c-suite executives, and business owners; you can present your expertise, increase your influence, and expand your connections by contributing content at CIW.
Our user base is global, including marketers, business and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies, researchers from top universities, and business owners in the world.
Our data and insights are quoted by top media and news organizations such as CNBC, Business Insider, Bloomberg, Forbes, The Independent, and etc.
As an individual, you have opportunities to publish your unique and quality articles on CIW to promote to increase the influence of your personal brand and network with other business users.
You can either have your bio added to the end of your article or a dedicated profile set-up for you (like this one; allows limited custom content on your profile page and requires a minimum of 5 published articles).
We at CIW accept contributor posts or guest posts with the following requirement:
- Who can contribute: theoretically any person (NOT company) who has expertise, experience or insights on China digital trend, statistics, market and/or marketing functions
- Note: individuals’ content submit to CIW cannot include promotion information of businesses or companies. However, you can mention your business or services in the bio.
- Length: 500 to 800 words (no upper limit)
- Content: unique (must not have been previously published; neither would simultaneous submissions be considered) and quality content (your post would go through editorial review before getting published)
- Note: only unique and valuable content will get approval
- Links: all links will be carefully reviewed, subject to approval
How to Contribute by submitting guest posts
- Send us a proposal via contact form including a tentative headline, explaining what the post will be about and why you are qualified to write it
- Expect to hear from us in 2-5 business days; if not, please assume that we will not be able to publish your posts
- Once agreed upon, you can start writing your post in our backend system and submit to us as a draft for review
- Your written article will go through our editorial review to make sure it’s unique and valuable to our readers; if it is, it will be published within a week (time sensitive articles can get published faster)
If your post is published, we’ll make sure you get a byline and a short bio with your post. Or, you can have a profile set-up if you have contributed no less than 5 articles.
Benefits of Frequent Posting as CIW Invidual Contributors
- For top performing posts, we will send Amazon gift cards
- Free access to CIW paid content
- Be among the first to get conference passes for free
Research companies can either utilize CIW platform for content marketing or collaborate with CIW to sell reports that are relevant to CIW audiences. You can have a profile set-up (like this one) on CIW with company logos and service introductions, share their expertise, generate leads, and influence c-level executives on our platform.
If your company is not a research company but wants to share a quality research/paper/report on CIW, you can submit to us and request for free posting.
- Share your data with CIW audience relevant to Chinese market by simply sending us the data (studies, survey, research, or databases) and get them published for free (full credit will be given)
- Set up a company profile, develop and publish articles, research or reports on CIW before getting published on other websites (contact us and request for annual fee waiver)
- Sell your premium reports on CIW platform (contact us for details)
Promote your brand
CIW accepts a limited number of sponsored posts every month with a fee that help companies reach and influence CIW business audience. Sponsored posts can work with additional banners and leads generation form on CIW to generate optimal impact.
Sponsored posts do not have to be unique or high quality but relevant to China market.
Requirement of CIW Sponsored Posts
- All posts published on chinainternetwatch.com from companies are considered advertising and therefore requires sponsorship
- The sponsoring companies (the sponsors) can provide content or a relevant topic to be written by CIW team
- Content provided by the sponsors must be relevant to CIW audience
- All posts must include at least one high quality image that you have the rights to use
- Fees for sponsored posts are on a case by case basis
- All sponsored posts will be disclosed as such
- CIW reserve the right to refuse any posts or links within the posts based on content
- CIW reserve the right to edit your post for grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- All posts must include at least one high quality photo of which you have the rights to use. or that is creative commons for commercial use.
EDM, Social Media
Your sponsored posts can additionally be distributed across our EDM list and social media platforms. CIW does not at the moment offer separate campaigns on EDM or social media channels.
We offer additional support to CIW sponsors including content development, content translation, leads generation form, etc.
All CIW contributors are not employees of CIW. All submissions are voluntary and become the property of ChinaInternetWatch.com and CIW retains discretion over what to publish. Contact us here. CIW Team will get back to you within 5 working days.